Welcome to our Service Department
Country Ford was built on service – literally. Before evolving into what is now Country Ford, on our 2nd Avenue lot in Wilkie stood a humble garage where people in the community could go for honest and reliable service for their vehicles. That garage opened its doors in 1919, and we’re proud to be carrying on its legacy of outstanding service nearly 100 years later.
We offer our customers a wide range of services for vehicles ranging from passenger vehicles to three-ton trucks, all at competitive prices. Whether it’s simple maintenance like an oil change, or a complete transmission replacement, we have fully qualified and experienced technicians ready to work on your vehicle no matter what the make or model.
You bet we do that
Our experienced service staff can perform virtually any service. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for on our list, get in touch! Chances are we can take care of it for you.
Popular services include:
- Oil changes
- Certified gas engine repairs
- Certified Diesel mechanical repair
- Fuel, pollen and air filter changes
- Fluid flushes
- Air conditioning repairs and services
- Tire repairs and rotations
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspections and repairs
- Suspension inspection and repairs
- Out of Province Inspections (SGI Accredited)
- Accessory Installation
- Ford Warranty Work